The Problem with Networking
Remember setting up face-to-face meetings to network? Now, most networking is done online, haphazardly, trying to connect on a one-to-many basis. But this isn’t working for most people.
“Making Your Net Work: Mastering the Art and Science of Career and Business Networking,” gives you both a time-tested process and hundreds of tips from two veteran networking experts to help you get the best results from your networking.
Learn from Billy Dexter who has created one successful leadership network after another as a Fortune 500 executive. and Melissa G Wilson, author of three best sellers on the subject, who has spent 20+ years teaching professionals, entrepreneurs, and top corporate executives the science of networking.
Both authors have spent thousands of hours figuring out how to network more effectively and now they want to give back in the best way possible by sharing their time-tested secrets with you.
Get answers to questions, such as:
- What is a network?
- Why do I dislike or even hate networking?
- Can I change my attitude?
- Isn’t this mostly a big time waster?
- Where are the best places to network?
- Who should I bring into my network?
Billy and Melissa will share with you:
- a networking hierarchy for optimum results.
- a time-tested assessment that will reveal your networking strengths and weaknesses.
- how to network.
- a free copy of Melissa’s networking guidebook (upon request).